Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A few more pics

I had to go out to the house (I LOVE writing that!) Monday and I took a few more pictures, to try & show just how large this house is:

A better picture of the kitchen, from the den


Oh, look! I found a Beth! Who apparently thinks she's in a gang...
Left side - all those cabinets have me itching to unpack!

Right side - see the desk? Gonna have to get some bar stools, too :)

The dining room
To be honest, I kind of prefer an eat in kitchen to a separate, formal dining room. Especially not loving the carpet. Who puts carpet in the dining room?! So, going to play around with ideas on how to make it more adaptable for my family and our needs. Ideas are appreciated!
Already planning my mantle decor ;)

Plenty of windows & light, perfect for keeping certain monkeys in view

The door out of the utility room - for easy grocery unloading :)

A driveway made for our "Smith" family parties :)
Oh, and the PERFECT tree for a tree swing...two, in fact!
Can ya'll tell I'm happy?! It's a great deal with lots of square footage, a great backyard, a safe, quiet neighborhood (until we move in LOL)....I'm content.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Though I would get rid of the thug throwing her gang signs around! LOL! Luv Ya Beth.

    ReplyDelete