Monday, October 19, 2009

Still waiting...

ANY DAY NOW!!!!! That's what the mortgage lady, Shrimp (a nickmame, I hope!), said to me when I called her last Thursday. I'm trying not to blow up her phone and pull a Micah:

"Is it ready?"

"No."

"How about now. Is it ready now?"

"No, it's not ready now."

Silence.

"Now?"

"NO. NOT NOW. It is NOT ready NOW."

Silence.

"Ready NOW?"

"NO! NO, NO, NO....IT IS NOT READY NOW. OR NOW. AND NOT NOW, EITHER!"

Silence.

Giggle.

"NOW???????????"

At least, that's how it went when he pulled that on Daddy two nights ago. It was awesome!
And I have no idea where he learned that trick :D

So, no, I haven't heard anything from the mortgage company, but as soon as I do, you'll be, like, the 5th person I tell! Promise.

2 comments:

  1. Is it ready now???

    How bout now??

    I'm dying here. Just call her already!!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bout now???

    SERIOUSLY!!!! It's time to give her a call. I'm dying here! ;o)

    ReplyDelete