Saturday, January 23, 2010

If a picture says a thousand words...

I'll let the pics do the talkin':

I loved sitting in the den at night & just relaxing.


I didn't even get out ALL of my decorations LOL - I have about 10 huge boxes!



A better view


Front door - matched the blue icicle lights hanging from the roof.



Do you know how many times I came home to find: oH oH oH?!

I'm a dork, I know...



I got to redo this door 3 times, thanks to Ben & Micah LOL:



View from the kitchen window:

Can't see it all, but it says :BELIEVE in the magic of Christmas



And one of my favorite pass times...

You just would not believe how fun and relaxing a fireplace is! Katie & I are becoming master fire builders!


So there you have it - my first Christmas in our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment