Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break

The kids had their Spring Break last week and I had such great plans but ended up with one of those head colds that knocked me back a few days.
Then I got slammed with a UTI just two days ago, so this has been a week of unhealthiness. But I can't complain, since it's not the norm, thank God!


We did get to the lake one day with the kids, which has sand...sort of. Dirt & sand mixture, but the kids loved it, built sandcastles, caught salamanders, and made them prisoners in the castles, lol.

Here is the week in photos:


 She was my mostly willing model for bubbles




I love these things! What in the world are they called?!


Old fashioned catching of creepy crawly things. Hello, Spring!

Had to throw in a pic of my windchime from Folly Beach :)


Salamanders and Sandcastles



I have a lot of Ben because he loves the camera, lol

A lot of reading on Spring Break...for us both :)



BFFs

No comments:

Post a Comment