Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Busy Little Bee

I've been crazy busy trying to finish up the edits on the wedding we did last month, plus the shoot we did two weeks ago on two little adorable girls. Editing is fun but soooo time consuming. And actually, more stressful than fun right now because I'm still finding my "voice" in the process.
Like, am I more of a natural light type of photographer? And what does that even mean?! Then, do I like the "obviously edited" pics or prefer the more natural, straight off the memory card look? And does it even matter what I like?!

So, I'm finding my way and in the mean time customers want to see their pics! So, here's a couple from the wedding that I really like. Not sure I'm sticking with these edits, but at least you'll see what I've been up to. 

Abstract photos are not my best, but this is one of my favorite shots.

 This is the cream look - like it?

I love these kind of shots - can you feel his nerves?!

 LOVE this moment! I can hear them saying, Whaat?

 This was right after he FOUND the ring on the floor, behind a chair:
Those are smiles of great relief! 

To be honest, I don't feel satisfied with the editing I've done. Also, I prefer b&w or creamtones, aged photos, to color...but not sure if the bride does. I should have asked before I did all this work, huh.

So, that's what I've been up to. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment