Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I ♥ Faces!

I love to check out what other photographers are up to and one great way to do that is through blogs & contests. Combine those two genres and you have "I Heart Faces", "an award winning photography website with weekly photo challenges, tutorials, tips & lots of fun!" 

My favorite part is that it's open to photographers of every level and especially MOMS. We moms love our cameras!

(I've been known to refer to my own as The Fifth Child - or better, when the kids aren't around!)


*Drumroll*

I've entered my first iheartfaces contest! This week's theme is "Friendship" in honor of National Friend Week and you must submit a photo that best embodies friendship. The photo can include another person or even a pet, but it must have at least one human face showing. 

I call it: What chu lookin' at, Willis?!

(Did I just age myself or what?) 

Just kidding. But seriously...




I know it's not one of my best pictures, but it makes me smile every time I see it. I took this last fall when Daisy had been with us just a few months. She was the most adorable puppy ever! She's still a beautiful dog and she still looks at Chad with that same "Whaaaat?!" expression on her face (also the real title of my picture).


So, there's my submission on Friendship. Just don't tell Katie her dad & dog are BFFs!


Click on the link or type in http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to visit this awesome photography website.

PS: This is NOT one of those "vote for me!" posts. You don't have to do a thing, they will judge the photo and announce the winner sometime this week - fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Way too cute!! Love the expression on both faces!!
    Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete