Wednesday, July 15, 2009

12 year old drama...

One of the greatest forms of escapism is to focus on someone else's drama for a few minutes, thus forgetting your own for a short time. And what better drama than that of a 12 year old. Remember how life and death everything was at the tender age of 12? When a trip to WalMart had the potential to change your life, where you sat in church could signal a crutial regime change, or when the smallest, silliest things could make or break your day?

Yeah, me neither ;)

But, my 12 year old sister Casey sure does!

So escape the hum drum of adulthood for a second and read what goes on in the drama-filled life of a preteen, via an email from little sister Casey to her older sister Louise (all grammatical errors are hers....sadly):

so i have a cold and my throat hurts its sore and i have sneezed about 15 times not kiddin and so today i woke up and katie and ethan were on the couch and i started to blow my nose and they both looked at me and started laughing and ethan says "you sound like a dinosaur" and they start laughing again and i still blowing my nose and katie says "hey look its a caseysaurus " and they start laughing again and ethan says "is the caseysaurus real and katie says "yea its real cause its standing right beside you " and i actually laughed at that one then shes like "she's not a dinosaur shes a dragon trying to blow fire out her nose" and they started cracking up again so i guess im a dinosaur and a dragon trying to blow fire out my nose.

Love Casey


Now, back to your own boring lives, right?

Here's your laugh for the day:


It's amazing how cute just flies right out the window as soon as you get on the phone, start the last chapter of a book, lay down to take a nap....then they show their true colors!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I was going to post about that you whore!!! still funny though. I always laugh when I ready that email.

    ReplyDelete