Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All About the Benjamin

My baby will be THREE next Saturday - that hurts! He is so funny and goofy, sweet and sassy...he fills the role of "youngest sibling" very well!
Right now he is covered in bruises and band aids. Today, alone, I have heard, "I huwt!" at least 5 times - 3 of which were blamed on Micah. If he were to fall and break something anytime soon, I would prolly try to set the bone myself first, just to avoid a trip to the hospital and all the questions that are sure to follow.

Think I'm exaggerating?

I don't kid about boo boos!

Notice the bottom lip - that is courtesy of a four wheeler mishap with Uncle Aaron - he bumped his mouth on it as they hit a dip.

Helmet is now mandatory.

He was in my lap as I tried to use the camera upside down & backwards:

Obviously, he can rock a boo boo ;)

See the cool spidey bandaid? Yeah, Micah wacked him with a "wite sabah". That's Micah code for light saber. Thank you George Lucas!

Is that still not the sweetest face?!?

Beth: this is why I never have any gum or candy in church:

And I am proud to report that he is officially potty trained. And I use the word "potty" loosely:

Sorry, Grandma. And future adult Ben. It had to be done!

*sigh* I treasure each day his foot is smaller than mine!
P.S. Ben loves my "boo" toes and I love to hear him call blue "boo" :)

So that is my little ramble about my baby Ben. I'm entitled every now & then - he was my worst labor & delivery out of the four of them!

3 comments:

  1. you just wanted to show off you pedi. Loser! Ben is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that my boys aren't the only ones that are constantly bruised up. I hate all the questions that everyone asks too. It must be a boy thing to be beat up looking all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really do have the cutest boys around. Even bruised and scraped up he's adoreable and about showing off the Pedi. OWN IT GIRL!!! I could use one myself right now. ;o)

    ReplyDelete