Thursday, July 30, 2009

Need some prayers!

Guess what Chad & I will be doing today: going to talk to a loan officer about a loan for a house! That's Big Girl stuff - thankfully, I'm wearing my Big Girl panties today ;)

So, wish us luck, pray we find favor and actually qualify for a loan. Last time we got this far in the process, over 3 years ago in Waldorf, MD, the real estate agent laughed at us after reading our financial paperwork. Seems $180,000 there is a JOKE, and you had to qualify for at least $210k before they'd discuss buying a home with you.

I guess I have a little bit of fear that it will be a repeat of that, but with a lower number. His pay has been almost cut in half since then. But, God is not the author of fear, and He is the One working this plan to my good. So regardless of what happens today, it's all in His hand. Besides, He doesn't actually need MY credit, MY money to get this done. I've heard some miraculous things my God has done and lets just say, He's able!

Just please pray for us. I believe in the power of prayer! I dont want to go ahead of God, or try to make MY will His will. In the end His will is what will be done, but it can involve costly lessons for us if we don't wait on Him. I don't want to lose money because I tried to force God's hand to do what *I* want.

Anyway. Our appointment is at 1:30pm. I'll update you with what we find out, hopefully tonight.
Here's your moment of zen for today:
Now isn't that something?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment