Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacations Rock!

You won't believe how many times I have been disconnected from my computer today! I've been trying to post this since yesterday but I am experiencing technical difficulties...which leads to computer rage. A lot like road rage, but with the ability to chuck stupid offensive car/laptop through window. To avoid that, I'll just publish what I have for now and try again tomorrow :)
Here is just ONE fun thing we did on our NC vacation last week:

Snow Cone Time!

Casey and her sour ice. Notice all of the yummy flavors on the little building behind her:


Ben got "Spiderman" flavor - whatever that is LOL:


Micah got MaMaMaMa (Ninja Turtle). I reallly have to get him in speech therapy.


He was loving his green tongue. But not that direct sun in his eyes.


She had wedding cake with cream, but didn't like it. Switched to something green.


Ethan stayed at the camper to play Mario Kart with Aaron. We took him a Spiderman, which he loved. And that is what we did on Friday of our NC vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment