Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Big One

Ben came in our room a few minutes ago whining about E-ah (Ethan) hurting him or taking his toy or something along those lines. So Chad tells Ben," Go get me a switch and I'll spank Ethan with it, okay?"

Ben comes back about 3 minutes later with THIS:

Have you ever seen such a little boy with such a big stick? Isn't that the funniest thing you've seen today? I mean, SERIOUSLY!

And know what he says? "Here, daddy, I dot a bid one for you. Spaint E-ah!"

Needless to say, Chad fell off the bed laughing. I, of course, grabbed my camera ;)

*Disclaimer: I do not spank my kid with switches. As a child, I hated being spanked with a switch - it hurt more than I think a spanking needs to, to get a point across. I promised myself I would never do that to my own child and I haven't.

Apparently, all those threats Louise makes every time she sees Ben finally got through his little brain and he thought was a GREAT idea...for Ethan!

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOL!!! Poor Ben Hates Me. But for some reason he still asks to go with me everytime I leave. I love him! He cracks me up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the best picture and store. love it. beth

    ReplyDelete