Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Guess what!

I'm headed to orientation to be a AT&T phone book deliverer! Orientation should last 20 minutes, the lady said, which basically means a monkey with a tricycle could do this job. Guess that's me :)

I'm curious on how it pays - that's always the LAST thing they tell you. I will get paid by the bundle, so if you find a couple of bundles on your door step, I'm sorry...but I need the money!


Oh, and today Micah cried for the first time as I left him in the hands of complete strangers, legally. Otherwise known as Preschool. Whatever. I made myself leave before they could ask me to leave. I think he was just tired this morning. Plus, he kept telling me his leg was "bwoken". That's his new answer for everything: Why did you hit your brother? My weg is bwoken!"

My entire reason for putting him in school was for him to get Speech Therapy. He really, REALLY needs it and preferrably before they start grading everything he does. So, found out last week, they don't have a speech therapist yet. This is good and bad. The therapist last year was a zombie apparently, because Ethan didn't learn a single new sound. So, good riddance to her! But sure wish they had hired someone before the future quarterback of the Colts joined Preschool!

Hubby will like that one. I almost said Browns, but I'm a wait & see fan this year. Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me three years in a roll, shame on me. Lose 20 years straight, shame on Chad!

So, wish me luck in my dummy job. At least I will get to do a lot of peeping in windows. We all know how much I love me some window peeping!

God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment