Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Updates

I did not get the phone book delivery gig. Apparently the branch planet did not communicate with the home planet and there were several misplaced aliens walking around.

I have no idea where the alien lingo came from LOL. I'm very weary right now. Mind, body, but not soul.

Anyway, the spots were all filled but no one bothered to tell that to the main office. Make more sense now?


In other news, Micah cried again this morning at school when I told him I couldn't stay with him and he couldn't go home. The entire time I kept thinking, but why can't he? If he isn't receiving speech therapy....

But as Beth pointed out, they will eventually have a therapist there but if he misses more than 3 or 5 days of school without being sick, they remove him from Preschool and put someone else in from their waiting list. So, I can't just let him stay home because he wants to snuggle with mommy. Ugh...now my heart hurts again.

Okay, so I'm taking Chad to look at the top three house choices tomorrow, along with Carolyn, the RE agent. For those keeping tract, that is the house with blue walls inside, the one for $49,000, and the one with the to-die-for kitchen. Carolyn emailed me night we saw that one and said the owners are willing to come down, bring an offer. Um, but are they willing to drop $10,000 at least?

What about Lee? Well, the one-I-would-give-it-all-up-for was supposed to close today. However, that doesn't mean it's out of the running for me just yet. I know most would think I'm crazy, but seriously....God loves to do those last minute miracles. For example:


- 3 Hebrew boys,,.He doesn't save them BEFORE the fire, but IN the fire.
- Daniel and some pesky lions...He could have kept Daniel from the lions' den, but instead, He showed off a little bit and just tamed the carnivores. Made them vegans for a day ;)
- Israelites at the Red Sea...He let them get to the point of no return first, then He parted a sea.


I think God waits until there literally is no other way out, no way any man can make something happen, then He moves. Why? Because He doesn't like for some man to get the glory, any more than you would want your kids to brag on the neighbors for providing for them. (Thanks, Dad!) Plus, what a faith builder! When you finally get it into your head that there is NOTHING your God can't do...nothing can defeat you again!

Anyway, my point is, it's not over until God says it's over and He hasn't put that in my heart yet. I have a couple of different reasons that I feel that may still be the house for us. And, if I'm wrong, so be it. But, like some Hebrew boys I remember reading about, I may not know what God will do, but I certainly know what He can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment