Monday, August 24, 2009

FYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FObjd5wrgZ8&feature=related

A friend (hey, Sissy!) sent me this link today and I want to share it. I'm also adding it as my numero uno song on the blog playlist, so turn up your computer speakers. It's one of the most worshipful songs I've ever heard. When I listen to this song, I can seriously imagine for a second just what it might be like one day when we are all gathered around His throne, worshipping and praising the Saviour. What a day that will be!!!!!

The girl singing is Kari Jobe (like Job, the book in the Old Testament), leading the Christ for the Nations Choir. Here's a link to an interview she did several years ago, I think. She really impressed me with her obvious love of God and desire to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. After all those hoochie female singers out there using their talents to, well, worship something other than God, aren't you glad to finally find someone actually doing something positive and God inspired with their voice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijpBltNnl8M&feature=related

I dare you to let it play as you clean, fold clothes, or read your Bible today (Jacklyn!). See if it doesn't surround you with the presence of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment