Monday, August 24, 2009

The ONE I would give it all up for in a heartbeat....

pending a decent appraisal and home inspection, of course. I wasn't born yesterday!


Ignore the tall grass in the front. It has 2.4 acres, out in the country, with just the horses next door for noise :) Oh, and it's only about 2-3 miles from the kids' school, so no change necessary. It's asking price is $69,400. 4 bedrooms, PLUS, an office and a separate den/family room, besides the living room! I haven't actually been inside, just peeped in the windows about 5 -10 times.
View from the front, left:
Front, right:


Back porch - small door is into laundry room, then kitchen
View from back porch, closest neighbor - love it!

Did I mention it has an awesome master bath, with garden tub, something I've always wanted? And a skylight over it - just a bonus ;) Katie's room has it's own bathroom - how perfect is that for an only daughter?
Seriously, I've decided to pray that God allow the people that had a bid accepted already to find something else. Heck, let them win the lottery and move to Tahiti, for all I care!

We have not because we ask not. I'm not a name it and claim it kind of girl, but I do believe in making my request known unto God. I will accept His answer, even if it's a NO WAY, but at least I'll know I tried, and the rest is up to Him.

Pray with me, please? I would really love to be in the country, on a safe, dead end road, with horses & cows for neighbors, and 2.4 acres of land for my kids to roam. And while we're at it, a drop in price would be wonderful.

My God is able!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great and I love that it has four bedrooms! What about the separation wall for the toilet ;-) JK I think that is a minor thing if everything else works out...
    Send pics of the inside- I can't wait to see them and a prayer is being sent up for you now!! -Jacklyn

    ReplyDelete