Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2nd Choice

Guess which house just came back on the market?!
Remember this one?
It's the one that is only $49,500. Doublewide on permanent foundation, one acre, off a busy highway. Four bedrooms, two baths, including one of my favorite bathrooms of all the houses I've seen so far:

Love that tub! I am picturing lots of candles, a stack of books, and mirror removal!
It was under contract already when we decided to bid on it about 3 weeks ago, but low & behold, the contract fell through and they relisted it 3 days ago. Bidding closes tomorrow (Thursday) at midnight, so we have till then to decide what to bid. Some of my favorite features on this one, besides the awesome master bath:

Already has a nice sized deck in back. Also, you can't see it, but just on the other side of the deck is a concrete slab they brought in, probably to get rid of a constant mud puddle every time it rained. We can add steps to the other side of the deck down to the slab and have a really great set up in the back for grilling & entertaining. Cause I'm ALL about the entertaining ;)

Feature #3: Gas Fireplace!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm already planning my Autumn & Christmas decorations on my very own mantle. Jesus, PLEASE!!!!! Let me have a fireplace & awesome mantle!!!

Sorry so dark, but love the dining room with doors out to the deck. Wouldn't French doors look even better? hmmmmm....


One of the best features is right behind those trees - an amazing view of the mountains in the fall & winter months! Hello, swing on the front porch, here I come!

One of the cons: living room carpet needs replaced, holes in the wall need patched. Just an excuse to shop!


Out of all of the kitchen set ups I've seen lately, this one is probably my least favorite:
Seems too cut off from the living room. I don't like the skinny style. But, Chad says it's just easier to clean :)
So, we will be bidding on it within the next 24 hours. Pray I have ears to hear what God says about this one. Let Him make it plain for me...I'm dense sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment