Monday, September 14, 2009

UGH!!!

Check out the email I got from my realtor, post break-up:


I have given some thought to your situation. Timing, as they say, is everything. I hate for you to miss the $8K tax credit, but that alone is not a good reason to buy a house. I, too, have felt that you haven't found "it." I will keep looking out for you.

Would you feel comfortable to sign a buyer's agreement for me? It just says that when you buy, you will use me as your realtor. I can e-mail it to you for you and Chad to sign, if o.k.

My best to you and your family.




Ugh! She also went on to offer to look at rentals for us (um, NO!) and then sent me a listing for a home in our price range...FINALLY! Seriously, that is the 2nd listing she has sent me in the past month or two. After our first email back meeting, she sent me a few to look at. After that, I would have to email her listings and she'd email me back the info. Until this week, she wasn't looking for me a house at all!

Anyway, I did email her back the following, today:



No, a rental is not really an option, but thank you anyway. As for the buyer agreement, no, we aren't comfortable signing that yet. I do appreciate all of your help. I'm still looking a little, but right now I just feel burnt out. Thank you.



If she's smart and can read between the lines just a tad, she'll back off graciously. Regardless of what my mom says (hi, Mom!), I do not love confrontation. But I don't back away when it becomes necessary, either. Just ask those pesky telemarkers from Citi Group :D Threatened to sue the pants off of them just this past weekend!



Anyway, here's some zen for ya:



Regan/Natalie found a butterfly on the porch - I love her little chubby hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment