Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The birthday...part 2

After I posted about Chad's birthday yesterday, mom sauntered into the kitchen and said, "I think we need to set off fireworks tonight in honor of Chad's birthday!" I was all like, "Um, what about MY birthday?!" But everyone else in the room was high fiving and yelling like banshees, so I was out voted. Personally, I think it just gives him a big head. But, whatever :)


He did walk around the house telling everyone he was Sally's favorite. The house was full of Sally's kids, but that didn't discourage him. And sadly, we all knew better than to argue.




So, mom sprung for some fireworks and this is what we did last night:


Isn't this beautiful? Found out my camera's fireworks setting works pretty well!




Take a good look at Louise's face in every picture...



She's such a dork, right?! LOL glad it's not contageous or anything...




It was almost pitch black in most of these pictures, which is why they are so grainy. Plus, all the smoke.


Dad is a worry wort so most of our firework shows tend to get a little stressful. But last night he was the most relaxed I've seen him...around fire.




Conner slipped down the slope and I got this great pic of his "Smith" pout :) Jessica hit me for taking his pic instead of picking him up. But his momma did the same thing ;)




Love this one of Chad leaning back & laughing hysterically at Bandit, who chased every single firecracker like the idiot dog he is...




Oh, and this is one I took right after we sang Happy Birthday to him yet again, earlier in the evening LOL


1 comment:

  1. GEEZ I AM SUNBURNT. LOVE THE ONE OF CONNER HE IS SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN. LOL.

    ReplyDelete