Friday, April 17, 2009

All About...ME!

So this is my very first post and I already have writer's block...not a good sign!

A short description for those who happen on my blog by accident:
I am a 32 year old stay at home mom, with four kids. I've been married to my BFF Chad for 10 years next month (but feels so much longer, right Babe?!). Chad separated from the Air Force last July, after serving 6 1/2 years, and we've been living with my parents ever since. He has a great job...it you are single or have no kids, no dream of owning your own home, or eating anything besides ramen noodles & hot dogs for the rest of your life...and we have all of those!

So, here we are. 10 months, 17 days, 22 hours, 12 minutes later. Remember me, GOD?!?!

Focus. Breathe. Moving on...

Oh, the best part? 6 months after we moved in, so did my sister & brother in law, Jessica & Josh(love you guys!). Add in the the usual hangons: Josh, Aaron, & Casey. Mom & Dad (love you mom & dad!!!!). Did I mention my kids? All FOUR of them? Yep, that's 13 people living under one roof. Granted, there are six bedrooms, but come on! Would you do it?!

I've always communicated better through writing, and there is therapy in writing down the things that are worring me, stressing me out, making me scream. I write a to do list every single night. Then ignore it the next day. It's therapy. It keeps me sane. Sort of. Whatever!

Remember that survey that said women need to use something like 50,000 words a day, whereas men use about 4,000 (not counting grunts & whistles, my husband says)? I am prolly way off on the numbers, but the point is, I haven't been meeting my quota.

Thus, the blog :)

Let the insanity begin.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see you posting. Lookin' good so far.

    ReplyDelete