Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter = Pictures :)

Last Sunday I heard one of THE best sermons on the plan of God, beginning in Genesis and ending up in Revelations. I cried, laughed, and basically sat on the edge of my seat through it all. Koodos to Dad :) And God. Good team!

So after service, we had the annual egg hunt where basically half of the adults show the babies where all the eggs are, the other half snap away with their cameras, and the kids try to figure out which eggs have candy or money, chucking the losers over the fence.

Then, it was PICTURE TIME....my fave ;)

With us Smiths (not our real name...it's an open blog, people!), that can be interesting!

Ever seen The Princess Diaries? I've seen bits & pieces as I rarely get to finish a movie from start to finish, and never uninterrupted. But apparently you know it's a Really Good Kiss if your foot "pops". So, being us, we take, turn it upside down, and make it our own.

Exhibit A:

Jessica & Josh with the Classic Foot Pop

Chad & I with the Leaning Foot Pop (thanks a lot, babe!)

Tim & Louise with the Hyper Foot Pop
(guess who the girls get their drama gene from!)

And then the Gotta Be the Center of Attention Foot Pop

Not to be out done by....

Josh & Aaron with the Brother's Foot Pop
(aka the GAY Foot Pop)

Poor mom & dad...they gotta wonder where they went wrong!

the "Smiths"

Now that was a ball of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is too funny! You guys are so much fun. You are right. This is such a cool way to keep in touch and I love that you can just pop a picture in then go to town with as many words as you can come up with to describe what life's like around it. I'm actually starting to get my own following. Thanks to your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear God! I dont want to be a smith. Could be worse though could be a Butt. LOL. loved it. josh and aaron are my fav. beth

    ReplyDelete