Monday, April 27, 2009

Ben Lee Day

I took several really good pictures of the Ben lately but haven't had a reason to post them until now. Enjoy! And trust me, he only looks sweet and innocent! Well, he pretty much is that sweet most of the time, but never ever innocent ;)
And for spastic Aunt Beff, yes, I plan on doing one for each of the kids eventually, to make it fair. Geez!

Ben loves cereal milk and stole mine here. Got milk mustache? Check!

He just recently discovered hats...and the Browns. Obviously his head was made for hats ;)


He posed for this one, saying, me wanna sit heah, mommy!



Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys....but how can you resist that sweet smile?!
Happy Ben Lee Day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Amy he is just so cute and these are really good pics of him. I love the one with the rubber boots and of course the cowboy hat one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little boy. He is my Favorite little Ben. I love this age cause he likes hugs unlike ethan who starts giggling like a girl when you hug him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! I knew I liked this one for a reason, even though he doesn't listen to a word I say anymore.

    ReplyDelete