Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

A picture says a thousand words, so I'll let my camera do the talking:

We had a cook out at Mom's today (I am the only one that calls it Mom's house anymore; everyone else says, Let's go trash Amy's house!). We had so much food, I feel like a thanksgiving turkey. Or, for the boys, a pregnant bass. Whatever works for ya!
Anyway, we all get along so well, we always just end up sitting around, talking and telling funny stories that usually start with, "Remember that time....". So much fun!
Jessica & Josh: Love your hair cut, Jess! Can't believe how much it changed your looks!
Isn't she beautiful? Notice her pretty green eyes:
Beth - thought this was a great one of you! Still loving the hair cut you gave yourself, with layers!

And with BFF (Boy Friend Forever....or Beth's Freaky Friend LOL) Cliff
Louise & two of her munchins, Conner & Regan

Love this one of Beth & Micah:
Jess brought a coworker & new friend, Tamra - told you girls this one was going on the blog!



Here's Bah (Micah's name for Ben), showing off his Mama's Boy muscle shirt...how funny is that!



Someone that *hot* should not be allowed to hate the camera...but he does:


Tim does NOT hate the camera. He asked if I needed to take another one LOLOL!



Our Sister picture:
Jess, Me, Louise, Beth, & Melissa (on laps)



Just chillin'
Stupid Spaz knows I hate him, so he is always in my face. He finally got tired of my evil eye and got some love from Mo':
Ben never ate a single marshmellow, but every time I turned around, he was blowing a fire out on one:
and making someone else eat it LOL:
I think Micah was eating more ash & dirt than "mamawa":
But he cleans up good, don't he! And he LOVES his "pike" hair LOL (he can't say his "s" at all yet!):

I missed Katie & Ethan so much today...they love family get togethers. Any excuse to hang out with the adults ;) Missed Mom & Dad, too. I'm sure there would have been some target practice going on if Dad had been home. Especially if he'd seen Louise touching the pot leaves Tim had in his police car LOL. Soooo much fun!
Seems like I'm forgetting someone....hmmmmm. Maybe another brother? Neal! Yes, Neal too. Who else? Ohhhh, right.....CASEY. I miss you, Casey! I miss you constantly asking, "So, what are WE doing today?" And, of course, Ben misses his bed buddy. So, hurry up and come home!
Love the ones you still have, miss the ones you don't, and above all, love the One that gave you any of them to begin with.
Love you all and Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. love the post and all the pictures of me.. I look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete